Car Wreck Injury Lawyers in Chico, California
In California, car accidents happen every day. Most people will be involved in at least one car accident at some point in their lives. However, how serious that car accident is can affect the rest of your life and the lives of your loved ones. Crashes that result in critical and even life threatening injuries can leave victims struggling to heal and families in a financial crisis.
When Negligence Plays a Role in a Car Crash
Many people mistakenly believe that most car accidents are just that — accidents that were unavoidable. However, at the Law Offices of Zink & Lenzi, we have represented enough car accident victims to know that negligence plays a role more often than not. Negligence can take many forms, including:
- Drivers who are engaging in distracting behavior instead of paying attention to the road, such as texting and driving
- Drivers who are driving fatigued and are too tired to focus on the road
- Drivers who are intoxicated by either alcohol or drugs behind the wheel
- Car or car parts manufacturers who produce vehicles with design defects
- Tire manufacturers, sellers, and mechanics who allow unsafe tires to go to market and/or be put on vehicles
- Car mechanics who perform maintenance incorrectly, making a car more dangerous to drive
If you or a loved one have been hurt in a car accident, there’s a good chance that some form of negligence either caused the accident or contributed to its severity. If someone’s negligence or carelessness did result in injury to yourself or a family member in a car crash, you may be eligible to collect compensation for the damages you incurred as a result of the accident. However, you must first consult with an attorney to determine who the liable party or parties may be.
Thorough Investigation That Gets Results
At the Law Offices of Zink & Lenzi, we provide each of our clients with aggressive, zealous legal representation. We understand that you’re going through a difficult time right now and your job after a car accident is to heal. Our job is to thoroughly investigate the crash and collect evidence that can build a strong case against those who should be held legally liable for your injuries.
When an accident changes your life, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a consultation. We’ll look at every facet of your case and let you know where you stand. We’ll fight for your right to the compensation you deserve and for negligent parties to receive justice. Contact us today for a consultation at (530) 895-1234.
- Past and Future Medical expenses (surgery, ambulance transportation expenses, physical therapy, rehabilitation and chiropractic care)
- Past and Future Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of consortium of spouse
- Funeral and burial costs in wrongful death cases
Common Injuries Suffered in Car Accidents
- Head injuries/traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries (whiplash, cervical disc nerve impingements, sprains and cervical fractures)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries (strains, sprains, herniated discs, bulging discs, lumbar injuries, thoracic injuries)
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries (abdominal injuries, internal bleeding, injuries to organs and collapsed or punctured lungs)
Get Medical Help
Call the Police
How is Fault Determined?